Monday, June 27, 2011

Proton Pahlawan Series ....

Proton Tuah (next generation persona)

Proton Jebat

Proton Kasturi

Proton Lekir

Proton Lekiu

Dan………..

Tak sempat masuk show room. Kena sumpah.

About The Author
Michi, that's my nickname. Im just an ordinary blogger. Searching for Mardhatillah. I'm hoping something. For those who knew me already, they will know what I looking for. Pray for my strenght and my success. I want to fly without wings... And I really what I think... (^_^) LuKLuK BaiDoa
Share This
Subscribe Here

2 comments:

Permata Perjuangan on July 1, 2011 at 3:55 AM said...

Assalamualaikum..dalam banyak2..saya minat tanggang..huhu..
salam ukhuwwah..:)

LuKLuK BaiDoa on July 19, 2011 at 7:24 PM said...

wslm.
ana minat lekir.

 

Challenge Me!

Promote This Blog

Visitors

...::Lukluk Baidoa::..